Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Painting under the influence


A few years ago, Terry and I used to have Craft and Beer Fridays, where we would get together and craft under the influence*.  Well, tonight Dudefriend and I got the opportunity to imbibe while taking a painting lesson!  We checked out Pints and Paints (due to a sweet sweet Dealmob we received as a gift) and had a blast.


The picture was called "Iron Horse."  I think I won.  I mean, whoops.  It's not a competition. It's not a competition. It's not a competition.

*Crafting under the influence, unlike painting under the influence, is not an activity for novice crafters.  Please note that I do not endorse amateur drunk crafting.  It takes years of glue gun burns and needle-wielding to be able to hold your own on the craft frontier.  It's a dangerous world.  If you don't believe me, pick up a copy of  Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People at your local bookstore.**

**(guys, that's actually a really funny video, you should watch it)

No comments:

Post a Comment