Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

My favorite part of the New Year is resolutions.  I had a really great 2011.  Here are some of the highlights:
1. I went back to school to finish undergrad.  That meant transferring jobs and moving back to Athens, which was a little stressful, but well worth it.
2. Terry and I vacationed in Naples, Florida!
3. I ran the Warrior Dash with Keats
4. I made a few new friends that have quickly become very important people in my life.
5. My relationship with my parents has never been better :)
6. Dudefriend took me to Asheville for my 23rd birthday.
7. My Grandma turned 70!

I'm really proud of the year I've had, and I'm in such a good place for 2012.  This year, I made 24 resolutions, since my 24th birthday is in November.  

1. Run a 10k.
2. Take a daily multivitamin.
3. Call my Grandparents every week.
4. Read 15 books for pleasure. (I'm one in already!)
5. Make all A's in my classes.
6. Go turkey hunting.
7. Take a trip to the west coast.
8. Go kayaking.
9. Take Dudefriend to Pigeon Mountain to show him the caves.
10. Visit Washington D.C.
11. Buy less coffee out, drink more at home.
12. Wear sunscreen!  I'm so bad about this.
13. Vid-chat with my lil bro.
14. Make time for my friends, old and new.  
15. Build more furniture with Dudefriend!
16. Learn how to clean a fish.
17. Keep my herbs from dying.
18. Take advantage of all the free parks and exhibits in Athens.
19. Take more photos.
20. Go to a winery with Terry.
21. Talk to my professors during their office hours.
22. Craft crafts I love to craft.
23. Write more, here and personally.
24. EAT. DELICIOUS. FOOD.

I couldn't be more excited.  Good luck on your resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment